WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS! my first black and white shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am going to do a show, and invite everyone to come look at my work in an art gallery. However, what the patrons will find on the walls where my work should be, is a map. A map to the location where the work can be seen. I will be waiting in the first gallery to hear what they think of my work.

That would be soooo cool!

LOL Someone didn't have his coffee this morning. :lol:

Nice, clean!

I think I am going to do a show, and invite everyone to come look at my work in an art gallery. However, what the patrons will find on the walls where my work should be, is a map. A map to the location where the work can be seen. I will be waiting in the first gallery to hear what they think of my work.

:mrgreen:

It isn't an award it is just groups stuff.

What do I think ? OK. first it's not black and white it's black and gray; mostly gray. very little to hold one's interest in that shot. It doesn't really work on any level for me. But keep trying. Next time try to get more contrast; more diversity in tones. Get a true black. A true white and some gray tones in the middle.

It just annoy people here when you post a link to a photo instead of uploading it here... And it actually makes a lot of sense to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bitter Jeweler said:

LOL...wicked funny, man

I think the pic is interesting....heavy on the minimalism, but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back