what do you think?

rockandrowland

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Working on some new photoshop editing techniques...
Basic
Whiten teeth
Smooth Skin
Kinda make it lomo-like

original
3237222467_b573926d32_b.jpg

Edited 1

3238058792_dae8f4cde1_b.jpg

Edited 2

3238061402_285f003079_b.jpg

The 2nd edit is starting to look over processed...but it is closer to the Lomo look.

dont care to much for either of the edits to be honest. Then again I am not a fan of the LOMO look.

I like the third but the skin is waay to pale. Can you make the skin like in 1 but keep the rest like in 3?

once i tug up the contrast on each channel it kinda does that weird pale skin thing... -.- I'll have to play with it more when Ive got some free time. Any C&C on the photo itself?

The lighting could be a little better. Looks like built in flash softened a little bit. Not sure how you actually took it though. I dont care for the hard shadows underneath.

I live in the country so it was pitch black outside with a moonless texas sky... so it was pitch black... quite fun though... we got some funny pictures cause neither of us really knew what we were looking at!

oh and im stuck with my pop up flash for a few paydays
Thats what I was looking for. Even though you are stuck with that there are different lighting options available. Lights, flashlights, work lamps, headlights and all different kinds of things.

Yeah.. I need to read up on some night photography... anyone know a good site?

Looks good for a snapshot with pop up flash.

Most reactions

Back