What do you think?

shuttercraft

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mwilbourn.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4 hours into this shot. It Part of my Three65 project. I am doing a photo-a-day for a year.

dsie-edit-clouds-for-fourm-1-of-1.jpg

Very 'painting' like. The sky is overdone in post, but I like the rest of it

See I like the shot.. I tend to like overexposed photos.. :)

I think it's great. I love this style and I think you did a great job with the pp. I don't think it's overprocessed. Plus it's supersexy.

Actually if it wasn't for the composition I'd call this pic perfect. For me, there is a little to much wheat in the picture. However, on a scale of 10 I still give you 9+.

idk what you guys are talkin about, this is a bad ass shot. I believe he intended the shot to be this way. looks really good. really good.

Her elbows look like they need a washcloth and some soap...

Four hours of processing seems to me like maybe about three hours and forty minutes too much. A little cleanup on the dirty elbows and a touch of work on the sky and the shot would look quite nice. The back of her head is totally plugged up, and would look better if there were a bit of detail in those darker tones.

Now what you don't know about this shot is the fact that it was taken in a very large field. No trees, no mountains, and the sky was dull. I was just trying my hand at photoshop.

When it comes to the comments on the over exposure It was intended that way. Some people love it and some people hate it. Sometimes I love the blown out details.

I agree about the elbows.

It was shot on a Canon 7d with a 24-70 2.8.

Thanks for the comments!

I wanted this to have the dramatic feeling of a high contrast painting so the clouds are prefect in my eyes.

But I agree 100% with the elbows and because of that here is a fix.

desi-homesite-clean-1-of-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back