What do you think?

wanderer86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.createaspectacle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, what do you get when you cross an electrician for a husband and a wife who's a photographer?

79a2188de2c388f67c742c3ae76e1ea9.jpg

49fd7289c945a38d73249d49b9616959.jpg

What do you all think?
[emoji7] [emoji7]

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Finally, a good use for old Polaroid Colorpack cameras! I've seen this camera-into-desk-lamp DIY thing a few times....it really is a nifty idea! Cool beans!

Finally, a good use for old Polaroid Colorpack cameras! I've seen this camera-into-desk-lamp DIY thing a few times....it really is a nifty idea! Cool beans!
Thanks! I have two Colorpacks, one of which I use frequently, but this one the shutter button jammed so I'm so glad we were able to do something with it! Glad you like it :)

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Cool - I don't suppose there's a step-by-step 'How to' you could post?
We didn't really follow a how to, according to my husband the electrician, he simply got a low watt lamp socket kit (the socket with the chord and switch), cleaned out the camera innards (which is why we choose my broken ColorPack, since they are fairly hollow to begin with), took off the front panel of the camera, removed the little circuit board that controls the shutter/aperture etc, removed the lens elements, drilled a hole through the back and then fed the socket through the camera through the front. We used low watt/low heat bulbs. Sorry that's a bit messy and not an organized walk through. This was our first go at it :)

Most reactions

Back