What do you think?

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by cetona, Jul 23, 2004.

1. cetona

cetona TPF Noob!

The quality dropped a bit since it was a scanned print, but other than that, what do you think?

http://images2.fotopic.net/?iid=y3mqlt&outx=797&oq=0

Sorry, just read the other post that said images can't be posted if the url doesnt end with a file extension, copy and paste if you want to see it.

2. molested_cow

molested_cow No longer a newbie, moving up!

I like it a lot!

It would have been better if the reflection is more obvious and so your focus can actually be on the reflection instead.

3. Alison

Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I like to composition. I agree with m_c that if the reflection was sharper it would add to the image. The colors seem off, perhaps that is due to scanning but she looks kind of orange.

4. faithe

faithe TPF Noob!

The composition is wonderful. Absolutely nothing to take my attention away from the girl and her reflection.

I actually like it with a sort of faded reflection. My eye went straight to the girl and then to her reflection. I like seeing the dark green outside.

Nice job.

5. raul_the_truck

raul_the_truck TPF Noob!

I agree with faithe, I think it brings the actual girl out more and makes the audience focus on her.

6. canonrebel

canonrebel TPF Noob!

That's a precious candid shot. I like the subtlety of the reflection--it's not noticeble until my eye lands on the main subject and then absorbs the reflection. Probably if the reflection was any more apparent, some of the magic would be lost. Great capture.