What do you want???

To wake up each day, look across and be greeted by a sunlit smile of a woman I love.

Ok, collect your vomit bag from the man on the left. ;)

To find a way off this planet without knowing math or being extremely rich.

To find a way off this planet without knowing math or being extremely rich.

Define "off this planet". Is that in the final, terminal sense, or as in rocket science?

I've already got what I want from life & that's life itself.

Everything good that happens to me is a bonus and everything bad is just another challenge to overcome. As long as I have a life to face these then I'm going to be happy!

Without my life I can't do anything and most of all I can't create or interact with other lives and give them their bonuses too!

It might sound corny but I thought about this many years ago when I was having problems as a teenager and it was the only answer I came up with that made any sense!:lol:

It might sound corny but I thought about this many years ago when I was having problems as a teenager and it was the only answer I came up with that made any sense!:lol:

Makes perfect sense to me. When you go through a life altering experience, you have a way of simplifying your outlook and working things down to it's most basic elements. I just want to see another day.

ferny said:
To wake up each day, look across and be greeted by a sunlit smile of a woman I love.
:lovey: Awwww.... I did that today! :cheer: except I was greeted by a cranky tired smile at 6:30 this morning when my alarm went off and adrian wanted to keep sleeping. :-( Ah well. Can't have everything. (Damn sunday morning exams! Grrr!)

But my goals for the moment are to move out of home in the next couple of months, go and live with Adrian, get a job I actually like, buy a house, you know... all that material stuff.

But what do I want to get out of life?.... I want to be able to look back on my life when I'm 80, 90, (100?!) and say... wow I had so much fun, I met so many great people, saw so many amazing places and have an awesome family. (although I probably wouldn't say awesome when I'm 80).

I'm only 21 but I think I'm well on that way considering everything I've already done. hehehe I could cark it tomorrow and I'd be happy..... hmm I'd be pissed off. But I haven't wasted any part of my life so far. I just hope I can continue that.

well actually ... I am happy... I don't want anything more... only to be healthy and live a long life... the rest is in my hands only...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back