What do your user names mean to you?

My user name Lula is a short for Lullaby(one of my fav music),
It was my boyfriend who start calling me Lula 8) so i started using it has my nickname..........

Hi Dew and Drlynn congrats !
Like you, I found my soulmate over the internet........I met my boyfriend in a pc store then we start talking over the internet, then having lunch together and......................we fall in love :oops: :D

Stay cool

Wolfe -- My last name
Pak -- a big group (way of showing I have a family. 4 of us: me, my wife and my two beatiful daughters!)

My first (and my wifes now, had our initials in it.)

WolfePak

wow... i knew a lot of people were meeting significant others online these days, but this is a fairly large concentration of them we've got here. i'm another one. :thumbsup: he recently moved from PA all the way to TX to live and go to school with me. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :wink: never thought i'd be one to start a relationship that way, but i guess you never know!

ANYWHO... my first name is carli. i've acquired many nicknames over the years based on my first name and carlita is one of them.

i used to use another screenname for everything whenever it was available (which it is here as well) but since it was a nickname given to me by my ex-boyfriend, i've stopped signing up new accounts with it. i liked it too! hmph. :pissed: :no smile:

I met my girlfriend of 3 yrs online as well, i moved to Monmouth with her to go to school together too LOL

Oh and i used Havoc just because it was the first word i saw when looking for a screen name, I actually signed up under Diamondtron at first, (which is what i always use) but i entered my school email address on accident, and its been down all summer, so i didn't get the confirmation email....

Many years ago when I first needed a handle, I didn't know what to use, because I'm not creative that way, and I was at work, so I just looked around and saw the pic of my cat Orie on my desk, so I decided to be her. But it was taken! (Someone is impersonating my cat!) So then I just added "cat" on the end, well because she is. And now that's always me.

isn't that bizarre when you think you've come up with something original or completely random and it turns out someone already used it? then you think "who's the weirdo that came up with THAT?" even though you did too. ahhhhhh, i love laughing at myself. :wink:

What's even more annoying is when you're not even trying to be cool, just use your own name and someone as boring as you has gotten there first! :irked: That's where my "Feather" nickname came in....I didn't have to use it here, though and I'm glad.

Most reactions

Back