What does everyone do for a living?

I own a packing and shipping retail store - Pak Mail www.pakmail.com

also a business student at UCF - nine classes to get my bachelors, but will prob take me a couple more years as I only take a class or two a semester.

Photography is a hobby, but considering pursuing it more seriously. I just got my 350d so am shooting WAY more due to the lack of film/developing costs. I've loved photography or looking at pics for as long as I can remember....acutally more looking until I realized that it's possible for me to learn to create my own stunners! This site is helping and of course shooting, which I'd like to do more of.

I've changed professions since my last post in this thread. I am now a CNC programmer for a small company in NH. We do a lot of contracts with the aerospace industry so it's not too much of a stretch from what I was doing a few years back.

jocose said:
What kind of a boat?

I, too, have had many, many, many jobs throughout the course of my young life. One of them was working on a cruise ship.

This Boat: www.newmoon.com.au
Game fishing charter boat. It's actually our own boat that we lease out. It's good fun. Catch marlin, mackeral, GTs and other game fish. It's good fun!

Hmm.. I'm still working at the chocolate shop. Though not for much longer. Looking forward to moving soon... in 2 months. Yay! Though it's not fully organised yet. :-(

Uni is finished for the semester now. Just have 2 more exams to do and then 1 more subject to do and then I'll officially be qualified in nothing. oh joy.

Meysha said:
Uni is finished for the semester now. Just have 2 more exams to do and then 1 more subject to do and then I'll officially be qualified in nothing. oh joy.

What!!! You guys get out really, really early for the semester. My school doesn't get out until the 21st of December! And, of course, my best friend decided to get married on the 17th, 1500 miles away from school...that should make for a hectic few days of travel and studying...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back