What does everyone do for a living?

Ok...well, now, on top of what I listed on the first page, I am also doing Photography as paid gigs, too. :) So now I have 4 jobs.

I thought I responded to this thread back when it was started but I guess not. I’m a Imaging Support and Quality Analyst for Canada’s largest retail photo finisher. As a side job I do freelance photography mostly for aviation magazines in Canada, United States, England and France.

Eric

I am a student at Parker College of Chiropractic. After a year of medical school I quickly decided that my family was more important to me than carrying a pager for the rest of my life. So I looked around, and chiropractic fit my whole body vs symptom based treatment philosphy. So here I am.

My fiance is a pediatric critical care nurse at one of the top children's hospitals in Texas.

My daughter is a very studious kindergartner.

Thats us!

uh. i'm nothing...? just a high school student. i dont have time to work except in the summer because of schoolwork...i'll be either working at the local golf course or in a pizza shop :D

as for now i do a few graphic design and photography jobs here and there...nothing too wonderful, but i love doing it :)

At the moment I'm a Systems Engineer for Formula 1 motorracing, but I finish tomorrow :smileys:

Then I'm moving to be a research engineer for Dyson (and yes, I've already heard all the jokes about my new job sucking!)

Currently I am a Mainframe Print/Magnetic Systems Operator/Programmer for a bank holding and data processing company (last time I checked I believe we are 2nd largest in our market).

Before that I was (most recent to past . . .)

* #2 and #3 actually overlapped each other :confused:

#1.Garage manager for company fleet and maintanence department
#2.Corporate head of building maintanence and new build projects for Alzhiemer group homes
#3.ASE Certified Automotive Technichian (small shop and dealership)
#4.Data entry/filing assistant for a major medical billing firm (state medicare claims)
#5.Retail clerk, RC build tech, and Manager of RC dept at a local Hobbytown USA (that was in high school :lol: )

Lets see.......professional musician, photographer, web designer, graphic designer, manager of senior division of a local school photography company, general slave to the man.

I'm currently working for Photogoddess. What a slave driver! :whip: J/k She's great! Sometimes we get Carne Asada Taco's with Coronas(beer) :cheers: for lunch. On really stressfull :confused: days it's margarita's or back massages. It's very casual and fun! :thumbsup: Oh...I do the Accounting and Tammy's right hand women. Thanks PG! :hug::

I almost forgot...photography is a hobby, I love to scrapbook my photos. I used to do catalog layout and design, which is why I got into the afore mentioned.

Most reactions

Back