What does this mean?

eromallagadnama said:
Thanks Ferny and Karissa. I took the advice and waited, and so far no call. So I guess maybe my instincts were correct. I know he's an extremely busy guy, about to graduate college, church, friends, work, school, family, and a youth group, but still I think if he did honestly like me he would have made a quick phone call or email no matter how busy. So I guess that's that.
He definitely sent mixed signals here. :scratch: No wonder you're confused. But listen. Only someone who is MAKING time for you is going to be worthy of your time - don't settle for someone who would put you off so easily. We're ALL busy - but when the person matters, you find a way to let them know. Right?? Keep your high standards; someone will come along who more than meets them! :)

Thanks guys :) You all has such a nice way at making folks feel better :) :lovey: I really appreciate all the advice and comments, it has been most helpful :hug::

terri said:
He definitely sent mixed signals here. :scratch: No wonder you're confused. But listen. Only someone who is MAKING time for you is going to be worthy of your time - don't settle for someone who would put you off so easily. We're ALL busy - but when the person matters, you find a way to let them know. Right?? Keep your high standards; someone will come along who more than meets them! :)
Wise words Terri... So very true.

That's a great story....the Dr. Phil in me (tough love) thinks that he lost interest (NOT to say you're not interesting at all!) and/or had another fish on the line. I'm sure everyone has lost interest in someone before...but the coupon was the mellon scratcher, did you use it yet? :D

Seriously though, I wouldn't sweat it. If he called again, I personally would ask him straight up what the situation was...life is too short for guessing games.

Most reactions

Back