What Equipment Is On Your Christmas Wishlist?

Battery Grip for the D300s, and the Nikon AF-S Macro 105mm Lens.

1. Battery Grip for the 5D Mk II and battery)
2 2 more 580 EX II
3 2 more Flex TT5's (Pocket wizard is now offering the free soft shields with the new Flex TT5 for extended ranges - finally!. How much further? I don't know but there's a video demonstrating the range in their website with the new shields)
Now if they could only fix the problem of having to turn off the flash to adjust FEC then having to turn it back on. What a PITA. The TT5's are so half baked... I can't believe they put them on the market. I really want to like them, but man are they a pain.

I hear ya! it's definitely not close to perfect. Man oh I wish how Canon would come out with built in radio triggers in their flashes that can trigger the other canon flashes hundreds of feet away with multiple ratio FEC and High Speed Sync in Manual. The technology is there just don't know why not the product *shrug*. I swear if there was ever such a product I'd be willing to pay doube if not more what the current 580 EX II is worth today. I guess you can call that my ultimate wish list :lol: and... the 1Ds too offcourse..but I rather have a flash with that capability..

Could you imagine how much easier reception coverage would be if it was such?

I've decided I want a Canon 580ex flash (and Sto-Fen omni-bounce) and a good tripod. Now to figure out which tripod and head . . . .

lightstands/umbrellas/swivels and thats it. Cutting myself off for camera stuff this year.

A Nikon SB-900 AF Speedlight with a diffuser and a battery grip!

What I have on my list;

* Lowepro Flipside 200 Backpack

* Manfrotto legs and ball head

* Nikon 55-200 VR

Most reactions

Back