What ever happened to:

mysteryscribe said:
There is no understanding selective memory... its called alzheimers. And the best thing about it.... I meet a lot of new people everyday.

Disease is a tough a tough deal. Sounds like you have a positive attitude. I do not have to mention how important that is.

It was a joke a poor one I admit. My mental problems are physical but not that one. I have a tumor that is compressing my grey matter. It isn't run away cancer or alz but it is screwing up my ability to remember, or to express myself as well as i would like. It is one of the reason I continue to write bits every day. It keeps my mind active. Otherwise I would turn into oatmeal.

I was told eight years ago to settle my estate and I did, then I lived. Imagine what it would be like to start photography brand new but not want to buy expensive equipment for your family to dispose of for pennies. That is what led me to retro. Then of course I fell in love with it.

The eight year ago thing, was a bad series of heart attacks that just stopped for some reason. Nobody least of all my doctor knows why. He just shakes his head. The brain thing I have known about for years but it is getting to critical mass. They told me six months three years ago.

Seems I'm one hard mother to kill. My wife and I had a late breakfast out today and she had been to her doctor. He thinks it is funny as heck that I don't go to the doctor any more. They can't help me, and I don't really need the get your affairs in order lecture yet again. I don't need the get right with God speech either.

So I shoot retro, when I'm not bumping into things, and I write regardless of how much I have to reread the day befores work. I just write it like a live tv show. It will be polished but not much of a story rewrite because I wont be able to remember what I had in mind. That's why the blog is a novel in progress kind of thing.

Now you know more about me than you ever wanted to know. IF anybody treats me differently, I will hunt you down like a dog. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just and old man with a lot of worthless opinions. I would like for it to stay that way.

Ok, so I didn't get that from your first post. My second post still holds true. Your love and strong attitude will keep the doctors guessing.

The Alzheimer joke is now kind of funny. Thank god I have only heard "serious as Cancer" on TV. I would punch (I mean confront in a non violent manner) anyone who said that. I will check out your blog.

Still not convinced about the retro deal. I do know that photo therapy will also keep the doctors guessing. Always knew you were an old man, but to me your opinions are not worthless.

Hertz van Rental said:
Ah, the Wonderful 50's when we lived with the daily possibility of an all-out nuclear war, Racial segregation was just the way things were, sexual equality was a funny joke and we didn't know about Government cover-ups because they were covered up.
And cigarettes didn't cause cancer, they just made you a man.
Oh how I miss those days...

Aaahhhh yes.......the good ol' days! (sigh)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back