No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C130J & The RAF Falcons Parachute Display Team

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Wow.
This is one cool series.
Must always remain a series just like you are presenting it here!

Though one may like one photo best out of a whole series, right?
With me it is 5 ... erm: and 6 ... erm: and 7 :oops: :biggrin:

LaFoto said:
Wow.
This is one cool series.
Must always remain a series just like you are presenting it here!

Though one may like one photo best out of a whole series, right?
With me it is 5 ... erm: and 6 ... erm: and 7 :oops: :biggrin:

Funny thing was that on shots 6 and 7 after taking them I looked up to see just how close they were to where we were standing, almost thought that one of them was going to land right inside the lens hood

Nice work. Good to see you had some sun for the show. I spent the weekend with Nigel Price and Cuncan Cubitt from Flypast magazine. They are in Canada for some Canadian material.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Nice work. Good to see you had some sun for the show. I spent the weekend with Nigel Price and Cuncan Cubitt from Flypast magazine. They are in Canada for some Canadian material.

Eric

Now I'm jealous

Very cool series, Andy. It's amazing to see the 'chuters right from blastoff to landing. :thumbup:

great series... i loved the whole thing. The first two are cool... :thumbup:

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Good to see that the RAF have adhered to their strict No Smoking Policy

Well its good to see they have moved on from the bags of Flour taped to their legs

Excellent series Andy! :thumbup:

I especially like #7! When they are so high up it's easy to forget those smoking specks are people. When you hear them talking to eachother on the way down or see their faces before they land it adds a lot more realism and amazement to what they do!

BTW What altitude did they jump from? That's a sharp shot of them leaving the back of the Herc! :thumbup:

PlasticSpanner said:
Excellent series Andy! :thumbup:

I especially like #7! When they are so high up it's easy to forget those smoking specks are people. When you hear them talking to eachother on the way down or see their faces before they land it adds a lot more realism and amazement to what they do!

BTW What altitude did they jump from? That's a sharp shot of them leaving the back of the Herc! :thumbup:

Can't remember what height but nothing can fly to high at Biggin Hill due to all the Civil stuff going in and out of Heathrow. I'd guess about 2000-3000ft

Most reactions

New Topics

Back