What got me Into Photography

rein

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i was hanging out wiht my buddies, and they asked me to shoot their cars so here it is. open for any kind of suggestions and opinions, all taken with the standard kit lens or what i like to call "stock"

CopyofIMG_0097_1.jpg

CopyofIMG_0098_1.jpg

CopyofIMG_0107_1.jpg

CopyofIMG_0188_1.jpg

Copyofkeithpanorama.jpg

IMG_0022_1.jpg

Man, you should put the photos up here, not make us go to photobucket, it doesnt even seem to work and the pics are way too small... Only 2 pics showed up, a white STI and some other car I couldnt make it out as the pics were so small..

Links are FTL

sorry i was in a hurry to go to work

Very nice, I like 1, 4 and 5.

B&W works well in 1, and the fisheye one is a great idea, though seems slightly underexposed to me. Also I'm not too keen on the vingetting on one of them.

All so crisp, love the angles and colors, and reflections. second one seems abit soft though, Mind if i Have a go with it in PS?

Sharpened, Boosted contrast, slightly decreased the brightness.

car001vp6.jpg

They Look pretty good man... but in my opinion number 2 should have the contrast just a tad bit higher and yea little sharpness but otherwise its good my friend

They Look pretty good man... but in my opinion number 2 should have the contrast just a tad bit higher and yea little sharpness but otherwise its good my friend

thanks i kninda thought of that,. but i was scared to over do things

thanks i kninda thought of that,. but i was scared to over do things

yea its cool man do whatcha gotta do in order to make the pictures perfect to you...

Most reactions

Back