what happen to photo of the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also is there a photo of the year contest?

^^^ What the hell, guy (bot)?

I'm in favour of resurrecting this little contest, and I think the photo of the year would be cool as well but for it to really work it would have to be chosen from the winners of the photo of the month, otherwise there are just too many to choose from, and who can remember a photo they saw on here 11 months ago?

I'm in favour of resurrecting this little contest, and I think the photo of the year would be cool as well but for it to really work it would have to be chosen from the winners of the photo of the month, otherwise there are just too many to choose from, and who can remember a photo they saw on here 11 months ago?

i agree 100%..just a newbe here...

I also miss the POTW and think it needs to come back.

Yeah he really lost track of everything.

I will like to see the contest too, maybe it can be added some themes or categories to the contest.

what's the qualifications to be join in posting photo of the month?

I think photo of the month is a good idea. I hope the admin would relive it. :)

I really like it. it both gives me and idea, and a reason to take pictures.

The numbers dwindled massively, part of the problem was that people had to enter your photo and who is going to enter someone else's photo into a competition?

Rules need an update and get this show back on the road

I agree with you Formatted..... Great Thinking

The numbers dwindled massively, part of the problem was that people had to enter your photo and who is going to enter someone else's photo into a competition?

Rules need an update and get this show back on the road...

well , i'm an active member of Nikongear and its how it work and peoples actually respond quite well to this rule
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back