What happened?

RicJoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was able to finally test drive my camera, I have not gone off the auto settings as of yet. I figure I should learn how to compose a picture (I think this the best word to describe it). I was following a Monarch around and trying to line up what I thought would be a good shot. I noticed when I got home and put it on my PC this blur in the center. I was hoping it could be explained what happened? I really liked it on the lcd display. I took 4 or 5 shots of it, but I am not ready for my shots to be C&C just yet.

MonarconpurpleII.jpg

Last edited:
Probably a piece of fuzz from one of those plants in the pic, the brownish tan looking ones. Just a guess.

Probably a piece of fuzz from one of those plants in the pic, the brownish tan looking ones. Just a guess.

I never thought of that, it was windy yesterday. Was also trekking through the bush to get to the Monarch.
Thanks

yeah looks like you got somethin on your lens looks pretty good other than that. I would also play with the other setting a little that way you get a feel for it. I took some pictures with the settings changed and then i took a picture with auto and the auto version was complete crap compaired to the ones i took with the settings adjusted

Most reactions

New Topics

Back