SleepingWolf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_8256.jpg

Last edited:
Haha nice, very enticing title.

That will (have to!) give you a nice comment by Lostprophet!
He's BOUND to come here and marvel at this otter photo, too (like myself!).
I don't think I have ever seen their feet this closely and in as much detail! :shock: Enormous feet!

and as if by magic *ding* Lostprophet appears!!

thought I could sense an Otter photo being posted.

North American River Otter by any chance?
There are a couple of those in the New Forest Owl and Otter park but I've not managed to get any good shots of them yet, well not as good as yours.

Cute as ever

Ha! I knew it! As soon as I saw the title and who had taken it, I figured it had to be a sweet pic of an otter. And I was right. Sweeeet pic! You captured the bright-eyed look very well. And to paraphrase Lafoto, "My, what big feet he has".

Nice profile he presented for you.

and as if by magic *ding* Lostprophet appears!!

thought I could sense an Otter photo being posted.

North American River Otter by any chance?
There are a couple of those in the New Forest Owl and Otter park but I've not managed to get any good shots of them yet, well not as good as yours.

Cute as ever

Thanks. Yes, exactly that (River Otter).
I knew you would like this photo..i'll post a few more..but this was my fav because I finally got a shot at those wonderful feet...

Ha! I knew it! As soon as I saw the title and who had taken it, I figured it had to be a sweet pic of an otter. And I was right. Sweeeet pic! You captured the bright-eyed look very well. And to paraphrase Lafoto, "My, what big feet he has".

thanks. well you should see the front paws on the wolves..those are big feet!
:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back