What I shot and What I saw

Dwain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photobox54.com
Sometimes I find an interesting image but I'm not real sure why. Since I've gone digital and have the ability to make an image look like what I saw in my minds eye, I'll go ahead and shoot now and answer questions later. Any one else use this method occasionally? :?:
Photobox54_Steps.jpg

All the time. In fact I am convinced the only reason I still "accidentally" take snopshots that should have been images is because my minds eye needs glasses! :oops:

Dwain said:
Sometimes I find an interesting image but I'm not real sure why. Since I've gone digital and have the ability to make an image look like what I saw in my minds eye, I'll go ahead and shoot now and answer questions later. Any one else use this method occasionally? :?:
AWESOME!! Your minds eye is fantastic!

I use it continiously, but the forum used to object when I submitted it. :) :drunk:

That is awesome! The PS work here is very well done. I love that you shared both images for comparison. I know this is the critique forum, but I can't see anything that I would change.

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm new and wasn't sure if graphic post editing would be accepted. I'll have to admit, sometimes I'll use this technique to "help" a weaker image. I've never used PS, just CoreDRAW, too lazy to change horses.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back