Or this:

51124418.jpg

Or this:

51124417.jpg

Or this:

51124429.jpg

Or this:

51749178.jpg

All from previous spring... (big longing here).

LaFoto I think the pink one is the best. It reminds me of the Apple trees that will bloom in spring, thus making some colourful opportunities. Thanks for showing these.

NICE stuff, Corinna! This is certainly your forte!

And here too (just south of Chicago) we all are waiting through yet another week of below normal temps with daytime highs around 35 F.

I think I like spring best of all... so much promise!

-Pete

Wonderful photos and you've given me spring fever! We had a snow/ice storm last night...will spring ever arrive?

I like #3 and 4, Corinna :).

Thank you for your kind replies :).

The pink ones actually are magnolia blossoms, and I took that photo in spring of 1999, before we moved here (with my then very new Canon EOS500N and its kit lense, feeling all enthusiastic about having a SLR camera with a good zoom lense - 28-80mm - at last). That one is hanging on the wall of the upstairs landing as an enlargement. It's really crisp and therefore easily allowed for the enlargement.

But I begin to hate, hate, hate the quality of all my scanned prints! :confused:
u020.gif

When ever spring comes here in Texas y'all are in for some awesome pictures :mrgreen:
Our BlueBonnett Crop is going to be HUGE this year(almost all through our yard) We went around and spread the seeds last year(and we will do it again this year)
So, I will have a lot of fun photographing them! :mrgreen:

Oh, lovely!!! I took photos of my kids within a field of Blue Bonnets when we were there 10 years ago. Someone suggested we go to a place called Brennan, and true enough there were many of them. I might find the slides and scan those, though I am constantly struggling with also the quality of my scanned slides!!!
Ha!
Blue bonnets soon to be seen here :D.

Most reactions

Back