What insoles are you wearing?

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been walking and standing all day photographing events. After long standing, I get achy feet. I tried many cheaper insoles such as Dr. Scholls and Profeet. Until, I spent much more money on Lynco. Lynco seems very expensive, but it lasts very long time and reduces aches on my feet. Has anyone tried Lynco? Is it really worth $70 a pair to buy?

The ones that came with the shoes. If you haven't figured it out shoes are like toilet paper. Get yourself the good stuff. You won't regret it.

25 years ago I splurged on a pair of Crockett & Jones dress shoes. I am about to finally replace them. The folds have finely started to wear in the toe creases. They have been resoled and reheeled enough times to have easily paid for two pairs of shoes. Great investment if properly taken care of.

This is the replacement. My wife will bury me with these shoes and they will look fantastic. Arden Black Calf | Crockett & Jones

If you want all day comfort then try something like this: Amazon.com | Dansko Men's Wyatt Loafer | Loafers & Slip-Ons

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wear what nurses wear. Unless you are at a black tie event no one is going to care what your shoes look like when you are running around photoing all day.

Wear what nurses wear. Unless you are at a black tie event no one is going to care what your shoes look like when you are running around photoing all day.
Oh I think he will get noticed if he's in a starched white nurses dress with that funny white hat with the single red stripe. It may be a new day, but it ain't that new. :lol:

Last edited:

Or waiters/bartenders.

I'm thinking a blue leisure suit with white shoes and a white belt. Talk about being a modern day trend setter. Better still a Herb Tarlek patterned leisure suit. You can still get white hush puppie shoes as well. The hipsters would fall all over themselves to copy your fashion sense.

After all you are "The Joker."

When it comes to insoles, you're better off spending the money -- it's well worth it. I buy mine at The Walking Company, the brand is Abeo -- excellent product.

Get better shoes

Fish nets under a trousers won't help his feet

Crockett & Jones
Gorgeous shoes, but that price tag..... :cokespit:
I owned them and wore them for 25+ years. I only had two pairs of them, the black pair that is being replaced and a cordovan pair that are still good. I tend to wear the black pair twice as much as the cordovan pair. I'm lucky if my wife gets 25 weeks from her shoes. I have boots I bought over 40 years ago that I still wear. Until you have bought value items like that with the intention of caring for them properly and have seen how they can last and last, you have a hard time understanding. They are like the tripod of the clothing world, buy good and buy rarely.

I wasn't raised in the throw away world. When I was a kid in the 50's and 60's things were made to a better quality and repaired when broken.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back