What is Fight Club and how do I join?

jonmerina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know anything about Fight Club? I have heard good and bad things about it, but I am very interested and would like to join a fight club in my area if I can. I am in lower eastern Manhattan.

Uhm...there is a sticky in the fight club forum that explains all about fight club.
:thumbup:

Have you sent a PM to Tyler Durden, to ask about joining Fight Club? I'd start with Tyler,and see what he has to tell you. I can't really say anything more.

Yea, you might want to look into the section a little more... its not about fighting people, but photography funnily enough...

We just have some photo subjects for people to take within a set time limit, then vote on who got the best images.

If i had to choose someone to fight tho, mine would be David Hasselhoff, or the guy from the 'Go Compare' (UK) advert, both are above my weight but i would find a way... i would find a way.

Yea, you might want to look into the section a little more... its not about fighting people, but photography funnily enough...

We just have some photo subjects for people to take within a set time limit, then vote on who got the best images.

If i had to choose someone to fight tho, mine would be David Hasselhoff, or the guy from the 'Go Compare' (UK) advert, both are above my weight but i would find a way... i would find a way.

Arch...I'd pick you in a fight over the Hoff, any day! :thumbup:

jonmerina said:
Does anyone know anything about Fight Club? I have heard good and bad things about it, but I am very interested and would like to join a fight club in my area if I can. I am in lower eastern Manhattan

You are a moron, Does this photo forum really look like a front for a "fight club"?

Have you sent a PM to Tyler Durden, to ask about joining Fight Club? I'd start with Tyler,and see what he has to tell you. I can't really say anything more.

lol...Tyler...

What fight club? ;)

jonmerina said:
Does anyone know anything about Fight Club? I have heard good and bad things about it, but I am very interested and would like to join a fight club in my area if I can. I am in lower eastern Manhattan

You are a moron, Does this photo forum really look like a front for a "fight club"?

Have you seen what happens when someone shoots a wedding with a rebel and posts the results in here? Heck even just asking about wedding will get you a right pounding! :confused::sexywink::lol:

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO :lmao:

Have you seen what happens when someone shoots a wedding with a rebel and posts the results in here? Heck even just asking about wedding will get you a right pounding! :confused::sexywink::lol:

Your 100% right on that one! lol

......just brilliant. :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back