What is it?

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first attempt at the "what is it" theme... starting with perhaps an easy one?

I took this this morning and loved the colors. Some may not, bah hey - let's play!! What is it?! :)

ps - this would have been great for last month's circle challenge!

Very neat, indeed!

It looks like straws, down inside something--smoke, or milk, something like that. Which, curiously enough, is something I've been planning to try for two weeks now. I've had all the stuff to do it, but just haven't taken time to actually try it. I HOPE that's what this is, because if so, the result is worth it!

Very neat, indeed!

It looks like straws, down inside something--smoke, or milk, something like that. Which, curiously enough, is something I've been planning to try for two weeks now. I've had all the stuff to do it, but just haven't taken time to actually try it. I HOPE that's what this is, because if so, the result is worth it!

I'm waiting to see your lug nuts.:winksexy:

Very neat, indeed!

Yep, colored straws, with a macro lens. shooting through to a cloudy window behind them.
Was a pretty cool setup trying to get the colors right! Thankfully didn't have to do barely any editing for final image!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back