What is :P ???

Jazz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I keep seeing :p in some messages. I assume that it's supposed to be a smilie or something, and that I must have something set wrong in the forum software. Can anyone help me out? Or else it might be some underground secret sign that I'm not privy to.

It's a smiley who is sticking it's tongue out. :p :greenpbl:

It's a smiley in a lot of IMing programs, and people use it on here. It's supposed to be a little dude with his tongue out. Turn your head. :p On here it is not a smiley, so your settings are fine. :p (See, I did it)

Eric.

Thank you Eric, I turned my head and I get it now! No smilie, just a colon and a P. I thought I was nuts there for a minute. All is well now.

You're so out of it, dude. :p
You're such a newb :p
Ooh, ouch, jeeze. And I thought New York was a tough town!!!

:):mrgreen::lol:

(It took me ten minutes to post this little response. How do you guys do it so fats?

(It took me ten minutes to post this little response. How do you guys do it so fats?
You ask this of people who boast embarrassingly high post counts?? :blushing: We're just fast....yeah, that's it.

Amateurs. :roll:

;)

I know. Just the ones with really low post counts...:mrgreen:.
Give us time.

pascal

...heh...I'm gonna guess it's me that you saw doing that. :p :p :p I do that ALL the time, even though I know it's not a code for a TPF emoticon...I get so used to typing it in chat, that I type it automatically when I type out posts. :p (see?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back