What is she thinking

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A little photoshop fun :D
I posted this in black and white awhile back.

I was playing around trying to find a way to make their expressions stand out more.This is what I came up with.

cruisewierd047.jpg

I like it a lot, Cruzin! good job.
but I'd like it better without the guy, just the girl in front of him (but thats just me, who is he? 'cause if he's her husband or something like that off course you can't delete him :D)

I would probably like it either way (boy cropped out or not). Choice of angle makes this pic! You definately achieve a different perspective when shooting low vs. high in some regard. I'm starting to believe this forum is full of professionals!

OK now, starting to look like my skies.....watch it! :wink:

Thanks a bunch people :D

ceno2000 said:
wow that is really neat what effect did you use

It not really an effect in the way of a filter. What I did was use the curves in photoshop. I place three dots on the curve and made something similair to a sine wave. It throws the whole picture into something only a person on some good drugs would admire, then I played with the wave trying to bring the skin tones back to near normal. One huge drawback is that it creates a tremondous amount of noise. After I finished in photoshop I filtered the image twice using the free version in Neat Image. I do not think the above method would work very well if a picture had alot of small detail.....but who knows....its a hell of alot of fun.

Santino one of the reasons I have worked so much on this image is because of the interaction between the two subjects. If I only had the girl in the picture I would have chaulked it up as a experiment. But hey, I am glad you liked the picture :) thanks for commenting.

Edit: actually looking at it again the girl alone may have worked

Most reactions

Back