What is the most.........

Realizing you're naked in the supermarket and that this time it is NOT a dream.
I have a lot of embarassing stuff in mind that actually happened to me cause i'm disastrously goofy, but it's too embarassing to tell.
:blushing:

ok. Imagine walking down some stairs, surrounded by LOTS of people. You're laughing like crazy cause you're sorta having a crush on the guy you're talking to and you barely know him so you're a bit nervous. now, one of a sudden, you slip, fall head-first and all your books and stuff roll two floors down. now imagine you were wearing a skirt.
that makes you utterly wish you were dead.

see, that's my life. such stuff happens to me at least every two weeks. Lucky i can now laugh at myself

Alexandra said:
ok. Imagine walking down some stairs, surrounded by LOTS of people. You're laughing like crazy cause you're sorta having a crush on the guy you're talking to and you barely know him so you're a bit nervous. now, one of a sudden, you slip, fall head-first and all your books and stuff roll two floors down. now imagine you were wearing a skirt.
that makes you utterly wish you were dead.

see, that's my life. such stuff happens to me at least every two weeks. Lucky i can now laugh at myself

Aw Alex..thanks for sharing and come here and let me hug ya!:hug::

Alexandra said:
:hugs:
thanks!
My third year in thrapy will probably help me forget.

Naw.. they say it is the third year, but I must correct that statement and say it is truly the 4th ;)

aaaaargh! how could I get fooled like that! I'm such a jerk!!!! And I bet they're all laughing at me now, pseudo-thrapists... I'll never be able to face the world again.

I'm not easily embarassed :scratch:

But I'll tell you...if I ever, ever wind up in one of those *Priceless* collages on the net...I'll be embarassed!! I don't care if it's because of how drunk or how stupid you are...those have got to be embarassing!

Snot coming out of your nose, farting, being exposed...no big deal to me.

But wetting yourself in public...I could never go outside again...ever :er:

I once saw a grown man laugh so hard (at what we thought was a relatively stupid joke) that he wet himself! That's right...he p*ssed himself...in front of about 20 other people...and he was sober :shock:

Ha, this isn't the worst but it was pretty bad.

Today on the busride home, I was really tired, it was late and dark and I had been sleeping most of the way. When my stop comes up, I stood up (with my guitar) near the door, ready to get off. We had a new driver though, and he came to a stop really suddenly, and I went flying backwards into two ladies behind me and very nearly knocked us all over. Now THAT was embarassing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back