What is the weirdest thing you have walked in on?

Stehay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I opened my front door and saw my mum singing Daniel Beddingfield

Uh, nothing I can detail here but having spent time in the New York underground....I've seen things I wish I could forget I saw

What is the point of these questions?
Post w***ing, I guess.

If it were post-whoring, you'd think the OP would actually have more than 8 total posts by now. Hell, we were doing that in Leaderboard in just a few minutes (cursed time restrictions!)

off topic chat...like in the coffee room thing.

Yes, I understand the purpose of off-topic chat. Perhaps I should be more clear. What is the point of joining a photography forum only to post off-topic threads, make one comment in the OP, and never have any further interactions with other members who reply to the thread? The OP has posted 8 threads in off-topic and has had no other content. Knowing this, I realize it was folly to even bother asking the question, but alas, I did it anyway.

a small relief from all the bird photo's?????

I thought it was a break from the ferret photos :)

Now, that's just silly talk - who would need a break from ferret pictures??? :D

Last edited:
Qdjwfjrebgjrgrj j gjergjrndkblngklnkhjorpgk oekrfwa fm,smvkdfbklfdnklsgsjtopesfäö,-.xc vcbmgrhkpjlzüköz.g_ .- xym hbbc shjfwbdklndwjregnkrhrekhnd ,n , v vcäkfpdlhrlgeü+föwä.fwäfwqäketirptu90t8525ndsjvdjnveu QJÄI JIÄJ PWJFKNBF V VCFI JRJRJEFDVJVBJB CX ,jndjvdfjvfnrggnklgngnviogriotj#J RP#RJ ORNTKHTIO TT4NTRNBKJ JVO JOPKOKokömkxndnejbjtbjrbjqbfksbc ny vncv vjdnlgneklnfkenfkengdv md vmv ds.,v !!!!

AND I SWEAR THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!

Three ferrets walk into a bar ...
One carrying a dslr , one a mirrorless and one a cell phone ...

If it were post-whoring, you'd think the OP would actually have more than 8 total posts by now. Hell, we were doing that in Leaderboard in just a few minutes (cursed time restrictions!)
Post-sleazing, then?

Maybe the OP is one of the taped voices behind NOAA WX radio IRL - broadcasts with no provision for two-way communication.

Most reactions

Back