What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

As a child?! And I ate one not that long ago, I was curious... my dog froths at the mouth when he gets near them, I wanted to relate... needless to say I didn't, the first time... or the second actually.

well Becky they say third times a charm, oh and bring some for the meetup

True, first times always a disaster!

And yes, I'll bring some dog biccies then!

I am not sure with everything I ate in Japan or in Hongkong.

And in Belize there was this rat-infested place serving "chicken"

i ate a cricket cover in a lollipop one time.. got it on a field trip... took one bite into the cricket, and couldnt bring myself to eat it, i dont care how nutritional it is...

Monkey biscuits. Also called primate food. They have a nutty flavor. But then Cathy claims I have a primate heavy gene pool.

One of my teachers ate dachshund as in the dog and one of my students ate monkey. Crocodile, buffalo and ostriche are interesting to taste.

skieur

Squirrel, frog, rattlesnake, bear, hare, deer, wild boar, grasshoppers and I tried a anchovies once, I thought those were pretty gross.

One of my teachers ate dachshund as in the dog and one of my students ate monkey. Crocodile, buffalo and ostriche are interesting to taste.

skieur
Ostrich is surprisingly bland in taste - needs plenty of spices and stuff. Very easy to overcook too...

Fried grub worms found in bamboo! I enjoyed them

2097036794_39f58b919c.jpg

and fried crickets.

2097037782_4de0400cbe.jpg

Most reactions

Back