What is this BS all about? NO BASEBALL FANS ALLOWED

Oh, I thought you meant the TEXAS Rangers....heh heh!

Who gives a rat's ass about hockey....? :twisted:

*turns, flees*

terri said:
Oh, I thought you meant the TEXAS Rangers....heh heh!

*turns, flees*

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: *moves away slowly before lighting strikes*

;)

terri said:

*turns, flees*
I don't know... Maybe the TWO ADMINISTRATORS with the power to ban!!!

Notice that there was no mention of baseball in that post

You're right!

How careless of me. More to the point would have been:

I love these meaningless threats! They're almost as much fun as a baseball game!!!

:twisted:

Strange..... I'm still here and my keyboard isn't even burning my fingers!

:bigangel:

(play ball!)

I watched the last inning of the cubs game last night, just because we had guests that didn't like hockey. It was the first baseball I'd seen in probably 5 years, and was just as awful as I'd remembered it.

(Can I mention baseball if it's a derisive reference advocating hockey's superiority?? :D )

Can I mention baseball if it's a derisive reference advocating hockey's superiority??

I think that's exactly what Chase & Voods are after, John...... (sucking up to the admin guys... :roll: )

:LOL:

On a local morning radio show earlier this week, they were talking sports and the one guy hates baseball with a passion (and just happens to be a hockey fan).

So, he played an audio clip from a baseball game (don't ask me which one, I can't remember) where the two announcers were talking back and forth about some ruling regarding a pitching change. This conversation literally lasted over 2 minutes. Then, right at the end, they started talking about the game again, BUT, it turns out the game was being played during this entire conversation between the announcers! During that whole stretch, nothing notable enough happened to catch the announcers attention! If the game is on, shouldn't it be interesting enough to catch your attention during a 2 minute period??? The tones of their voices actually made me believe they were as bored with the game as I would have been :roll:

Most reactions

Back