What is this world comming to?

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a puppy today...less than ten hours after getting her some dumb woman comes crawling out of the wood work and tried saying I stole her dog.

I was walking her home and this woman pulls up in a minivan and asks, "What kind of dog is that?" I reply "It's a pit bull". She then sais "Can I see it?" My fiancée picks her up and shows the woman, She glances at her head and neck and sais" That's my dog, I paid for her!"

Well long story short we went round and round at the cop shop, truth came out...She had infact bought the dog as a gift for her friend, who after a few months was forced to move some place where he could not take her. He turned her over to the Friends of Streys giving them legal custody of the dog who in turn adopted her out to me, giving me legal custody of the dog.

She may have bought it, but the fact she gave it away and it was turned over to Friends of Streys, she had no right to her and she had to hand over the paperwork for her.

So ....I have a new puppy

100_0476_2.jpg

Last edited:
Aww... Cute little bugger! 'Grats on the new pup.

!!! OMG !!!
It's the same collar - the same pink collar!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3369/3230227312_3a7be7b8cf.jpg

I hate that collar ;)

Great looking dog Battou and glad to hear that things were sorted out well at the police station (when I started reading it I thought it was going to turn into a dog-theft case :( very glad it was not the case).

Look forward to many a new shot of the girl! *though perhaps without the collar ;) )

Those are beautiful eyes :D

As for that collare it's going to need to be swapped out before too long, her previous owner cropped the coller way too short, Even if I did like it, it would not last but a few more months before it got out grown.

How old? she will be a great dog love the markings. Ours is 6 months old and is not chewing as much now ;)
Duff

YOU BASTARD THAT'S MY DOG!!!

I sold it to this woman because I couldn't afford it but I had an agreement with her when in the fourth full moon makes it's place in Venus I get my dog back!

GIVE ME MY DOG!

:lol:

(yes, I'm kidding)

Very cute! Congrats! People are freaks!

is that pink nail polish? :p

As a matter of fact, yes. The previous owner had a little girl woh apparently found the need to paint her nails. That leads me to believe she is going to be good with children as long as I maintain a certain element of activity with her and children.

As for it's removal, I have no intentions of going through and doing it largely in part to all the remover I have is toxic. I just as soon leave it and let it ware off on it's own.

How old? she will be a great dog love the markings. Ours is 6 months old and is not chewing as much now ;)
Duff
I'll have to double check her information, I was originally told eight months but I am not sure if she is that old yet. All the hub ub after getting her I did not have time to go over the papers before work so....
YOU BASTARD THAT'S MY DOG!!!

I sold it to this woman because I couldn't afford it but I had an agreement with her when in the fourth full moon makes it's place in Venus I get my dog back!

GIVE ME MY DOG!

:lol:

(yes, I'm kidding)

Very cute! Congrats! People are freaks!

lol, thanks

Don't forget to stay out of Ontario, Canada, where pit bulls are banned. :D

skieur

Hahaha, my older (yes older, and I'm 20...) put white out on my old dog a few years ago, then decided to take it off with a brillo pad...

Don't forget to stay out of Ontario, Canada, where pit bulls are banned. :D

skieur

Are they really? Ugh...bad owners ruining it for everyone else...

You never own a Pit Bull. You have a Staffordshire Terrier (look them up). Some homeowner insurance/companies do not allow you to have Pit Bulls or they will cancel you.

There is so such breed as a "Pit Bull". It's misnomer to a number of breeds of dogs that like to play rough and they are not inherently aggressive.

Do what lvcrtrs said.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back