What is this??

this is the 1st and 2nd frames. The 3rd was the same as the first.
...Now that is strange. Some sort of camera error is all I can come up with in that case.

Maybe a fly or some dust quickly went by.

You've got a ghost/spirit problem, better call Ghostbusters asap.

Why no one has asked this I don't know, What where you taking a burst pic of? It looks like a side of a house to me and in all my years I have not seen a house move so fast that you needed burst mode to take a pic of it. Now if that is true then it looks like to me that you made this pic up. Lets look at it for with that in mind...

The shutter is on the right and the "ghost" is on the left, so you needed your right hand to push the shutter and your left hand to put what ever it is in the frame. Did I get it?!?!? I think I did nice try...

Why no one has asked this I don't know, What where you taking a burst pic of? It looks like a side of a house to me and in all my years I have not seen a house move so fast that you needed burst mode to take a pic of it. Now if that is true then it looks like to me that you made this pic up. Lets look at it for with that in mind...

The shutter is on the right and the "ghost" is on the left, so you needed your right hand to push the shutter and your left hand to put what ever it is in the frame. Did I get it?!?!? I think I did nice try...

Oooh...Nice detective work. I think you are on the right track with this theory. If you didn't "stage" this picture, dklod, what exactly were you trying to shoot? What was the purpose of taking a picture of the side of this house?

So what were you shooting?:confused:
Were you just messing around with your camera?

So no response :). Thats what I thought after I posted and walked away from my computer thinking why would he even take 3 shots of this anyway. I figured he could show all 3 pics even though the other is exactly the same just so you can see that at least. Maybe he wouldn't change the filename or something. But I really don't care either way. Lets just leave it as it was a ghost! :D

Why don't you show the third picture? There is something in the first picture that isn't in the second. Is it in the third?

Best.
Helen

So no response :). Thats what I thought after I posted and walked away from my computer thinking why would he even take 3 shots of this anyway. I figured he could show all 3 pics even though the other is exactly the same just so you can see that at least. Maybe he wouldn't change the filename or something. But I really don't care either way. Lets just leave it as it was a ghost! :D

No response due to the fact I hat to take the misses to the hospital, but thats beside the point.

Ok answers to some questions. I was taking photos of the clouds. We had a big storm just move through and I thought I would try to capture some lightning, albeit unsuccessful. I stopped after reviewing this image. I'll try to dig up that 3rd image but I can tell you its the same as #1. I cant explain it either as I dont know enough about photography in general and the things that can happen to the equipment. If my sister is chased out of her house by a ghost, then we will call Bill and Dan.

Please show us #3 to see if we see anything.

Best,
Helen

I just went back through my images and I must apologise because there are only 2 images. I could have sworn at the time I took 3 but I looked at the file names and the one after the darkened image is not from the sequence. There was another clear image pretty much the same as #1 but not shot in burst mode so I must have got them confused (this was taken over a year ago). I cant see that it makes too much difference cause there is still 2 very different frames only that we will never know what the frame after would have turned out like had there been another in the sequence, so Im sorry that I have led you all unintentionally astray with the fact that there was a 3rd image. I guess I could have lied about it and said it was deleted but Im really looking for an answer here so the last thing Im going to do is lie about something.

No response due to the fact I hat to take the misses to the hospital, but thats beside the point.

Ok answers to some questions. I was taking photos of the clouds. We had a big storm just move through and I thought I would try to capture some lightning, albeit unsuccessful. I stopped after reviewing this image. I'll try to dig up that 3rd image but I can tell you its the same as #1. I cant explain it either as I dont know enough about photography in general and the things that can happen to the equipment. If my sister is chased out of her house by a ghost, then we will call Bill and Dan.

But yet you get angry when people try to offer explanations of what could have possibly happened here? Is there something specifically you are fishing for? Did you want it to evoke something in particular? You still haven't told us what you think it is.

But yet you get angry when people try to offer explanations of what could have possibly happened here? Is there something specifically you are fishing for? Did you want it to evoke something in particular? You still haven't told us what you think it is.

Its not anger Kristina, its frustration and I sincerely apologize to those who I may have unintentionally offended. I know people are trying to help which is what I want and Im greatly appreciative for everyone getting involved even though I have a wierd way of showing it. Its just that I have explained that there was nothing physical that could have gotten between my lens and the sky yet most of the suggestions are in that direction. A camera glitch was one suggestion which I am more open too. And I have to be honest, I also think it could be spirit but some people are so against this kind of stuff its sometimes better to not say anything and that people need to be locked up in a mental institution for thinking it. The reason I think its spiritual is because an old man did die in the house. What the circumstances were we dont know but my nephew has told my sister he has seen and spoken to an old man and she has heard him talking to someone but not your average kids conversation. Kids imagination?? Perhaps but sometimes kids dont know the difference between there imagination and reality and kids and pets can sometimes see things that us adults cant. So there's my theory. Pick at it, tell me there is no such thing, I dont mind. You have all the information you need to make up your own minds on what it is or what caused it.

I kindly thank you all.

Most reactions

Back