What is your #1 photography goal for 2015?

Gather the props and so forth to complete more personal project shots from my concept notebook.

Expand my darkroom. I'd really love to figure out a way to get a sink in there; carrying my water tub at the end of the session is getting old. As am I. :lol:

I hope to make friends and family a little more comfortable when I have my DSLR out and am shooting. It seems odd, that when I'm taking pics with my cell phone nobody gets all nervous and acts weird, but let me come around with the DSLR and they all start acting camera shy.

better marketing
solid business plan (vs flying by seat of pants)

Get my coworker to do a shoot with me. Never really spoke to her but I love her look. Guess I gotta go make nice with her.

My #1 Photography Goal?

Keep breathing. Without accomplishing THAT, the rest of my goals will be considerably harder to attain. :D

I really don't know that I can narrow it down to a #1 goal; I have several in mind that are equally important to me:
Get better organized.
Improve my processing skills.
Improve my portraiture skills.
Just improve.

Self-promotion to a point that I'm funded well enough by my freelancing work to keep myself housed and alive during the off season at my new job as a Photographer's Assistant.

As much as I would like to do something that made the spotlight shine on me (my photography), I think what I would really like is to help start a local photography club.

Jim
Jim,
There is a website/group called www.meetup.com that gets groups of like minded folks together for activities like photography, biking, cards, birding, etc.
Might be a way to get a photography club started in your area.
denny

Most reactions

New Topics

Back