What is YOUR favorite lens in your posession?

If I didn't want anybody to steal it...I'd just write 'Nikon' on it. :taped sh: :lol: :lmao:

not nice...... and i even played your little game....

pimp...

edit: you've changed since you joined the White lens unit

oh no no - I did not mean to actually paint an L lens!!!
only a nikon mind could think like that!

No just pointing out an error in your warped thinking - better is to paint your cheaper lenses white so they get stolen - then you have a reason to get new L lenses to replace :)

That's how I roll now. :er:

That was more for the enjoyment of SpeedTrap...

oh no no - I did not mean to actually paint an L lens!!!
only a nikon mind could think like that!

No just pointing out an error in your warped thinking - better is to paint your cheaper lenses white so they get stolen - then you have a reason to get new L lenses to replace :)

perhaps....

but maybe it's only a canon shooter who is dumb enough to be fooled by an F5 lens painted white hmmmm???

it could also be argued that canon shooters may be racist due to class segregation of their lenses.....

okay.... enough..... I'm glad a mod started this so I don't get blamed for a third locked thread this week.....

That's how I roll now. :er:

That was more for the enjoyment of SpeedTrap...

Way to go on the new lens,
How long did you have to beg to get your wifes permission to buy that one, or are you sleeping on the driveway with it tonight...... :er:

Sorry, I know it is cheap shot.

Way to go on the new lens,
How long did you have to beg to get your wifes permission to buy that one, or are you sleeping on the driveway with it tonight...... :er:

Sorry, I know it is cheap shot.

Well, it was my birthday last week...

That was nice of your wife.:lovey:

Now just don't forget her bithday next year.............

And buy her a 600mm f2.8

Oh, dear, that's not what you wanted? ...

That was nice of your wife.:lovey:

Now just don't forget her bithday next year.............

Actually, for her birthday in May, I had her (Baba's) grandmother's old cuckoo clock restored to perfect working order. It took about 6 months, so I had to take it in way back in the fall of last year.

That one earned me a lot of brownie points.

Pentax 50mm f1.4

I only have two other lenses that came with the camera. So obviously my first good glass is my favorite :)

funny... my first guess was the 70-200 but I didn't see any reason for you to have...

ENJOY your 70-200!!!!!!

Because it's a bigger lens... you realize of course the drop test has to be higher up... just above your head will do....

Is it the 70-200 f/2.8L IS?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back