What is your favorite photo program?

carebearmom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am currently using Microsoft Picture It Premium 10.

What is your favorite?

Photoshop. I currently use the CS2 version.

i join the photoshop bandwagon..

7.0 for my pc and cs for my mac

Has anyone used The Print Shop 21 Pro Photo?

Do you like it?

Would you think it was better or equal or worse than Microsoft Picture It Premium 10?

Photoshop CS2. I'm still learning how to run it after almost a year (yea, I'm a slow learner) but it is an excellent program.

I cannot pay that much for a program. My DH would kill me.

I am going to go out today and get Corel Pain Shop Pro X

If cost is a concern, I'd reccommend trying Gimp. It's free. I use it for my stuff and love it. My wife actually prefers it to photoshop.

Photoshop 7 was my main photo-editor until I started shooting exclusively raw with my new E-500. PS7 doesn't have integrated raw support and I was no way going to pay £500 for the latest PS. So I got PS Elements 4 with ACR built-in and it's great. Beats using a separate raw converter then having to do the rest in PS7. Also because PSE4 is much newer than PS7 by around 4/5 years, it's actually a more powerful and capable program, with just a handful of features missing that I never used anyway. Highly recommended.

My high school gave me a free copy of Photoshop 7.0. :) For just basic stuff I use HP Image Zone 7.0, because I am a n00b.

I used to like Paint Shop Pro as i found it to be easy to understand... now i like Photoshop... actually, "obsessed with" is probably a better description... the version i have is 7.... love it, but sure there are better out there! xx

Most reactions

New Topics

Back