What is your favorite TV shows?

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just recently watched Dracula, and I'm hooked. I can't wait for next week episode. I also like Arrow and Sleep Hollow.

Last edited:
Its a long list for me... haven't watched Dracula but have been tempted to start.
I think my list goes: True Blood, Game of Thrones, Hart of Dixie, Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, NCIS & NCISLA, New Girl and The Mindy Project.... the list goes on and on. I'm a bit of a couch potato.

The Big Bang Theory - no contest. :) But I also like The Neighbors, even though its a bit goofy.

The Walking Dead, True Blood, before it was ended Dexter.

Don't watch much tv, but I do like The Big Bang Theory.

Suits, White Collar, Person of Interest, The Mentalist, Franklin and Bash, Leverage, and Homeland.

Big Bang, Scandal, Good Wife, Walking Dead, and Under the Dome.

Last edited:
Sons of Anarchy. Been watching it since first came out and I have not missed a episode.

I watch absolutely none of the shows that have been mentioned so far, except for occasionally catching bits and pieces of one when nothing else is on. My shows are The Newsroom, Low Winter Sun, and Survivor.

I just recently watched Dracula, and I'm hooked. I can't wait for next week episode. I also like Arrow and Sleep Hollow.

I don't watch a lot of TV - but I'd have to say I have two. Supernatural - it cracks me up, and Duck Dynasty. Somehow it makes even me feel sophisticated and debonair.. lol

My wife is a politics junkie and loves watching political talk shows. I, having worked on the Hill for a few years, hate politics. I do love old movies.

So we compromise.

We watch a few political talk shows and she doesn't murder me as I sleep.

I'm watching How I Met Your Mother (dreadful series ending this year but I've been loyal since the start). The only other 2 I'm committed to are Homeland and Archer.

Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Doctor Who.

On a lesser level, I also like How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Parks and Rec.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back