What is your primary motive?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Senor Hound, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Senor Hound

Senor Hound TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Okay, so this is really deep, so if you aren't in to self-exploration (the mental kind! :) ) and being introspective, this isn't really for you.

So what is your primary motive in life? Mine is to help others out. I love making others happy, enough so that I feel its my primary motive. I strive for inner peace and contentment, so I dabble in things like Buddhism. I also aspire to be a world traveler, and also to become a good photographer (good is so subjective, though). I want to have a nice job, that I enjoy but that also lets me accomplish these things. I haven't figured that part out yet, though.

So, if you want to really get deep in thought, tell me what your motive is? I am really interested in knowing what the primary drive and motive for other people on here is. I'd love to hear your answer!

2. Hertz van Rental

Hertz van Rental TPF Noob!

I wasn't asked if I wanted to be here or not but I'm stuck with it. So I just do stuff to keep me amused as a way of passing the time.

3. RyanLilly

RyanLilly No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Money.

4. Josh66

Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I guess my primary motive is self preservation/satisfaction. I guess that's really the only motive, not just the primamry one.

The only times I do things I don't want to is when not doing them would result in something worse than doing them.