What lens do I need to overcome my limitations?

You may not find it desirable to shoot people with less than 50mm length lens

Err..I use the Nikkor 35mm 1.8 very often to shoot my kids, and other people. I get fantastic results. And, yes, like mentioned before 35mm is effectively 52mm. I don't notice distortion.

But the N Korean food is tasty indeed
bigthumb.gif

And they make so much sense too.... politically, they have it TOGETHER! ;)

The way they are using Photoshop, as well as just "regular" or "straight" reportage photography is fascinating to me. I wonder if they could have any worse Photoshops than the one where they used the SAME spray/wake trail on multiple amphibious assault vehicles! The French press agency pulled the photo after it was pointed out that it was a Photoshop disaster-class fake! But here is an article with a real photo...

A photo that makes North Korea look a lot less scary

They do have it together. In fact, it's like they got allllll their chit together, then their girlfriend threw all their together stuff out and into the front lawn...

If you want to emphasize what's in the center of the frame, yeah, go wide. Want long legs on the girl? Get down by her feet and shoot wide. Want to emphasize the dude's manly chest? Get belly/chest high and shoot wide. Want to emphasize his enormous nose? Get into his face and shoot wide!

Want to emphasize his enormous nose? Get into his face and shoot wide!

I use the same tactic on a different "feature" when taking photos for dating sites...

If you want to emphasize what's in the center of the frame, yeah, go wide. Want long legs on the girl? Get down by her feet and shoot wide. Want to emphasize the dude's manly chest? Get belly/chest high and shoot wide. Want to emphasize his enormous nose? Get into his face and shoot wide!

thats awesome! now I can get Nikons 8mm f/2.8 and finally shoot my nude self portraits!

thats awesome! now I can get Nikons 8mm f/2.8 and finally shoot my nude self portraits!

Sorry I beat you to it, and with a better comment I might add.

Sorry I beat you to it, and with a better comment I might add.

well, im used to it.

Most reactions

Back