What lens next? Fuji specific question. Need help.

I'd keep it. Beautiful shot of your daughter.

Well ... if you want fun ... the Rokinon 8mm fish. But after the 35mm.

_GP16332-X2.jpg

Well ... if you want fun ... the Rokinon 8mm fish. But after the 35mm.

_GP16332-X2.jpg

That is on my list for sure. Especially after seeing the very cool photos that someone posted in the weekly challenge threads. It was either Fred von den Berg or gk fotografie who had some great fish eye shots. Looks like a fun outing!

At least once a month we go wine tasting. From Sonoma-Napa to the Mother Lode to the Central Valley to Paso Robles to the Santa Rita Hills to Los Olivas to Malibu to Temecula ... et al. We explore, we taste, we conquer. The very best wineries that we discover, we become members and now fine wines from all over California are delivered to our door.

The photo was from Talley Winery in the Edna Valley. The Edna Valley is south of San Luis Obispo (California’s Central Coast) and is designated an AVA. Good stuff but didn’t make the membership cut.

You and that Fuji system seem to be playing very well together. Like Gary says, that 50-140 is real special, excellent subject isolation. I've used it with the 1.4 TC but do not own the 2.0 tc.

You and that Fuji system seem to be playing very well together. Like Gary says, that 50-140 is real special, excellent subject isolation. I've used it with the 1.4 TC but do not own the 2.0 tc.

If I ever abandon my goal to keep my gear small and light, the 50-140 will be my first purchase.

If I ever abandon my goal to keep my gear small and light, the 50-140 will be my first purchase.

buy some hand bar bells and do some lifts prior to using it, will be real light then....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back