What model camera might have photographed the RAM pictures

Well, looking at the photographers shutter stock site, it seems like he is using a Nikon D800

Given there are tens of thousands of cameras capable of taking such an image, guessing would merely be an exercise in futility. Cost? I'd venture a range from $250 to $10,000.

It was probably taken with an iPhone.

With the shallow DOF, the lens used for the image and the photographers technique of shooting with a large aperture is more important than make and cost of the camera.

The larger the recording medium (sensor size) the easier to attain shallow DOF. A Nikon D800 is an older full frame sensor camera and goes for $2300 to $3300 (sans lens) on Amazon.

Why do you want to know? Anyone could take this type picture with just about any camera (as long as the person with the camera knows how to set it for the existing light to get a proper exposure, knows how to frame a shot, etc.).

Why do you want to know? Anyone could take this type picture with just about any camera (as long as the person with the camera knows how to set it for the existing light to get a proper exposure, knows how to frame a shot, etc.).

The forum needs a "Best Answer" icon.

Hi everyone. I was just curious but would anyone be able to guess what sort of camera might have take the RAM (computer memory) pictures in the following articles ? Any idea what kind of money would a such a camera cost ?

How much RAM does your PC need? Probably less than you think
No camera took that photograph. Cameras don't take photos, people do. A person with an understanding of photography took the photograph recording the image with a camera.

As to what camera, almost any camer could have been used. It's just a tool. It's like asking what hammer built my house.

Hi everyone. I was just curious but would anyone be able to guess what sort of camera might have take the RAM (computer memory) pictures in the following articles ? Any idea what kind of money would a such a camera cost ?

No camera took that photograph. Cameras don't take photos, people do. A person with an understanding of photography took the photograph recording the image with a camera.

As to what camera, almost any camer could have been used. It's just a tool. It's like asking what hammer built my house.

Probably a framing hammer.

28 oz. waffled-face Estwing.

Those hurt my thumb. It's obviously the hammers fault.

For a steel framed house???

They were taken with an old Nikon D80 with a scratch on the right side of the case and a pink camera strap with sequins.................Just looking at the photo anybody with significant photography experience could tell that!!!

Most reactions

Back