What muppet?

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What muppet are you most like? Im probably Gonzo with the sarcasm of the critics. Still, people say Im kermit. But thats too boring. This could be interesting. :D

muppets_2.jpg

don't know whom i am most like, but Animal was/is far and away my favorite...

hmm, well he is not on that picture you have but he is a Muppet ..you know those two old crabby guys with comments about everything and everyone ..I think they are the movie critics..not sure..but I would have to say I'm one of them... ;)

LMAO :lmao:

I took that little quiz thingy...lol what did I say

"What Muppet are you?" - Results:

You are Statler or Waldorf. You have a high opinion of yourself, as do others. But only because you are in the balcony seats. ALSO KNOWN AS: Those two old guys in the box. SPECIAL TALENTS: Heckling, complaining, being cantankerous QUOTE: "Get off the stage, you bum!" LAST BOOKS READ: "The Art of Insult" and "How To Insult Art" NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT: Their

rofl

According to this, I'm Kermit.

According to that, I'm.....Dr. Bunson Honeydew....? Not sure I even know him, but he's some kind of scientific bookish type..... :scratch:

Gee I would have said the Cookie Monster. :D

wonder- frickin- ful. i don't know whether to laugh or be insulted:

You are Gonzo the Great. You love everyone, and still you get shot out of a cannon on a regular basis. Oh, and you are completely insane and have a strange fascination for chickens. ALSO KNOWN AS: The Great Gonzo, Gonzo the Great, Just Plain Weird SPECIES: Whatever HOBBIES: Tapdancing blindfolded on tapioca while balancing a piano on his nose, backwards, five times fast. FAVORITE MOVIE: "From Here to Eternity...with no brakes." FAVORITE TV SHOW: "Touched By An Anvil" QUOTE: "No parachute? Wow! This is so cool!"

although i do kinda relate to the description of his personality here... heheh

I guess that explains this:

You are Dr. Bunson Honeydew. You love to analyse things and further the cause of science, even if you do tend to blow things up more often than not. HOBBIES: Scientific inquiry, Looking through microscopes, Recombining DNA to create decorative art. QUOTE: "Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing volts of electricity will surge through your body. Ready?" FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTIST: John Cougar Melonhead LAST BOOK READ: "Quantum Physics: 101 Easy Microwave Recipes" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: An atom smasher and plenty of extra atoms.

I mean, sort of.... :p

This is me

You are Sweetums. A hard exterior covers up the soft sweet center of your soul. And you love to eat humans. SPECIAL TALENTS: Really big dance steps. FAVORITE MOVIE: "Big" QUOTE: "Wait for me!" LAST BOOK READ: "Taming Your Outer Beast" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: Robin the Frog

terri wrote:
Quote:
You are Dr. Bunson Honeydew. You love to analyse things and further the cause of science, even if you do tend to blow things up more often than not. HOBBIES: Scientific inquiry, Looking through microscopes, Recombining DNA to create decorative art. QUOTE: "Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing volts of electricity will surge through your body. Ready?" FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTIST: John Cougar Melonhead LAST BOOK READ: "Quantum Physics: 101 Easy Microwave Recipes" NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT: An atom smasher and plenty of extra atoms.

I mean, sort of....

i hope you all know how very hard i am fighting the urge to comment...

i would either be the swedish chef, or the prawn.

IM NOT A SHRIMP!! IM A PRAWN!

MD

Most reactions

Back