What music do you love?

Classical.
Jazz.
Classic rock.
Tom waits.

"Why should I be afraid of dying? There's no reason for it, we all have to go sometime."

I am a huge huge Floyd freak. There are times when it is all I listen to. And no, I don't smoke pot, but I use to WAY back in time when I was entrapped in front of the speakers with my first listen to Comfortably Numb.

Indie, two-tone ska, hardcore punk, thrash, blues, jazz and funk.

Top 10:
Wilco/Uncle Tupelo, Pavement/Stephen Malkmus, Built to Spill, Modest Mouse/Ugly Casanova (anything The Moon and Antarctica and earlier), Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention, Grant Green, Crucial Unit, The Selecter, The Velvet Teen, and The Skatalites.

virtually everything. majority rock though, some slightly older stuff too (pink floyd, the kinks)

I don't really count that as country wouldn't it be more like rockabilly?

I've head them on the "blood on the saddle" radio show.

I hear them called "alternative country" before.

Blood on the Saddle? Sounds like a great radio show. Where am I gonna hear that??

Trip-hop, Leftfield, Downtempo, Intelligent Drum and Bass. Between these you can sum up about 75% of my listening time.

I also really like screemo (FATA, Underoath), hardcore, and progressive house/trance and trance.

Thats what I love, but I listen to pretty much everything except rap and country.

Bands like system of a down.

Most reactions

Back