What nationality are you?

I'm having to say this far too often these days . . . leave politics at the door. Don't even mention them here, the topic is not allowed.

American with mainly Norwegian and German ancestry.

+1. Also include Bohemian, Welsh, English, and some others that I can't remember! :lol: I'm a typical American mutt and it shows.

Greek-American.....both parents born in Asia Minor under the Otterman Empire, came to the United States in the early 1900's.

Canadian and a little bit weird, lol.

I am an American citizen living in the UK. At some point I may apply for British Citizenship, in which case I will have dual citizenship but will likely still consider myself American.

My ancestry, since some people are also sharing that, is Italian, German, Irish and Norweigan - there might be more we don't know of but that is what we know.

I think I am German-ish.

American with Norwegian ancestry born in Germany.

I'm Hungarian, moved to the US when I was younger but I go back every year to visit family.

Being the Dictator of The People's Democratic Republic of Korea I am of course Korean...

but I do enjoy western movies and hot dogs...... The 2003 Classic "Gigli" featuring Bennifer is one of my favorites.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back