what needs improvment?

auntieofjed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i know something is missing or something is wrong can anyone tell me what i need to do?
Welcome

It is lacking good photographs. Plus you really need to work on the wordings on your website. For example on your biography you referred your self as a 3rd person, but then you followed the sentence with "I".

The text on the site definitely needs re-working. I would suggest seeking somebody who is a capable copywriter to spruce up the wording and to create a more sophisticated, experienced person behind the business. Less credit to the Spyda would be a good start,and drop mention of lawsuits and right-click disabling...that information is irrelevant to potential customers.

i know something is missing or something is wrong can anyone tell me what i need to do?
Welcome

The links don't work except for the full bio. Ditto on Derrel's coment... thank your web designer and end it there. No margins on the bio text makes it uncomfortable to read. Not a good selling point if someone is trying to market their templates. Get another friend who knows design to work on the Roxwell Photography logo. I tried the gallery link at the top of the page, it works, I guess it is just the bottom links that are dead. Are those photos just for filler? If not I think it might be a hard sell to get clients with a portfolio of grainy and OOF cats.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back