What OTHER hobbies do you enjoy??

RauschPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just curious. When you're not at work (or shooting, or both.. if that's your line of work ;) ), what other hobbies do you guys have?

I design and build kites. Well, and fly them.

3420298658_875ab0c1d8_o.jpg

3466890513_18e83448be_o.jpg

I have horses and dogs, Used to do the dog show circuit quite a bit. I try to work/train my dogs all summer long.
I'm contemplating a firefit challenge this June just not sure if I have enough time to train before it.

I have horses and dogs, Used to do the dog show circuit quite a bit. I try to work/train my dogs all summer long.
I'm contemplating a firefit challenge this June just not sure if I have enough time to train before it.

That's really cool, Dee! What kind of dogs do you have?

I have three, a golden retriever cross. He's the accidental result from my show dog and the neighbours border collie. An Australian Cattle Dog X German Shep, and a Shih Tzu. She is my husband dogs. The big ones are mine. Lol.

Astronomy.

DSC_3489a.jpg

Yeah, that's me.

I play billiard. Stopped when my triplet girls were born.

I also love to swing dance (jitterbug, east coast swing).

Astronomy.

DSC_3489a.jpg

Yeah, that's me.

That's awesome.

I used to be a musician (Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion..obviously not all at once). But not since ten years or so. Sometimes, art painting with acrylics takes over from photography. Usually in the winter evenings. In the spring ans summer i'm into doing some gardening. I like to cook (rustic food - French and Italian). I haven't sat and watched more than 20 minutes of TV in years. I like listening to the various classical forms of music (in Britain with have a most excellent 24/7 classical radio station: BBC Radio 3). Read history and reference books, drive around in my car, people watch in cafes. Photography is a big part of my life. It's not my job but if i'm not image-making then I'm reading about it, researching it, thinking it over.

I enjoy designing and building French bladed spinning lures, and fishing for steelhead, salmon, and occasionally for trout. I also enjoy saltwater fishing for salmon in the Pacific ocean, Strait of Juan de Fuca, and Puget Sound.

I love outdoors and nature (explains the wildlife photography and the master in environmental eng). I love hiking, scuba diving (with the camera obviously!).

Moi%20et%20mon%20BeSea%20W100.jpg

DSC_0236.JPG

DSCF2729.JPG

I enjoy designing and building French bladed spinning lures, and fishing for steelhead, salmon, and occasionally for trout. I also enjoy saltwater fishing for salmon in the Pacific ocean, Strait of Juan de Fuca, and Puget Sound.

I love Puget Sound! Hoping to move out to Washington after graduation :)

Fly fishing for Rainbow Trout. That's really mellow on a warm day. Not that i'm a regular or anything but i've done it a few times.

I'm into horses:

DSC01805.jpg

I also scuba dive, volunteer with a cat rescue, and in the winter I do alot of research on local history & geneology.

Most reactions

Back