What OTHER hobbies do you enjoy??

BAH! Sex is only a hobby if you pay for it. If you don't pay for it, it's just a pastime, or whatever you want to call it. I guess if you had a huge 'toy' collection, it could be considered a hobby though.

BAH! Sex is only a hobby if you pay for it. If you don't pay for it, it's just a pastime, or whatever you want to call it. I guess if you had a huge 'toy' collection, it could be considered a hobby though.

You're married just like I am so surely you know we pay for it indirectly.

Skiing off course.:lol:

skieur

Skiing off course.:lol:

skieur
Another thing I really miss. Not many snow covered mountains here in Texas... I still have my skis & boots and all the related apparel in the closet though.

...I've moved around a lot. Where I live now is probably the farthest I have ever lived from a snow covered mountain, lol.

I was (am) good too...

You're married just like I am so surely you know we pay for it indirectly.
Yeah, but that's different. :lmao:

(They cook us dinner to make up for it, lol. ...And open beers for us.)

Last edited:
77847_109060209165666_100001850634840_77938_4858632_o.jpg

56122_109060305832323_100001850634840_77939_3536876_o.jpg

I bodyboard and play the bass guitar for my reggae band

Man I wish we had breaks like that here in Cali. If we do it usually comes with an icicle headache during the winter. Summers here in the bay you still need a wetsuit.

Love the shots bro...I got wave envy right now.

If you are paying for sex....it's an addiction!! lol

GOLF GOLF GOLF and CARS CARS CARS!!!! Oh I bring my camera to both! Enjoy shooting cars and Golf!

Shooting golf........ZZZzzzzzzzz....LOL Same as playing it!! :sexywink:

My other hobbie is Dancing, all kind of music that makes my body move. I m a professional dancer.

Writing music and touring most of all!
Recording bands in my studio
Graphic Design / Web Design
Drawing
Reef aquariums
Reptiles (Ball Pythons, Boas, and Crested Geckos in particular.)

Wakeboard and waterskiing - was trying to learn single ski, but I've come off too many times now.... It hurts! Maybe I should find a less painful hobby!

Most reactions

Back