www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Original

IMG_8781orig.jpg

2. Final

IMG_8781.jpg

I've seen that picture before.

hey cindy! wanna share the steps... it looks like her eyes are looking more towards the camera in the second - she looks a little sleepy in the 1st.... is that the famous liquify tool or something else??? you sure are a photoshop whizkid ~ so if you want to share your process, i for one am all ears! x jem

Wow, what a difference! It's like a plastic surgeon and a makeup artist joined forces. Would love to know the steps you took, especially re the skintone and eyes.

Hi Guys,
Yep, sorry, that photos about 3 months old, but I wasn't sure if I had shared the before and after before.

As for what was done, she was skinnied up (notice the waistline and rear end), the elbow and underarm where cleaned up. Her face was made a tad bit less pointy, skin cleaned up, hair gleamed, overall darking, and liquifying of the eyes to open them. Then the eyes were "lit" in photoshop.

I only have the original left in a small jpeg. Would anyone like to offer up a photo that I can walk us all through step by step? I'll need a full size image, preferably in RAW.

Hugs!

That is quite a pair you have there!

:lmao:

But, I do think the second one is best.:D

I don't know?

Yes, I will agree the eyes are much better; however, I really like to see the individual strands and curls on her hair in the original.

The photoshop image is too feathery around the edges. I like to see clean lines sometime, especially when it comes to hair.

Seems like all the detail of her hair and dress are gone. Maybe it's just me but it looks to be a bit much.

I think its way to over processed. I like the soft affect but I think you went too far and she looks way to buttery from over processing.

I agree nice work on the armpit/bosom section, but the skin is overworked and she looks plasticky/buttery whatver you call it, both face and rest of her showing skin, not a bad thing on her chest but the arm and face especially.

Most reactions

Back