TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought this may interest some people :D

What sex is your brain?

DID you know that you may think like a woman, even if you're a man? Or that your brain may be male, even if you're not?

While no one is suggesting that one sex is smarter than the other, scientists have found many fundamental differences between the way men and women think.

They believe that men are better at seeing objects in three dimensions and are able to better perceive how three-dimensional objects might rotate.

Women on the other hand are said to be adept at distinguishing subtle details in images and have a better visual memory.

So is your brain really male or female? Take the test and find out.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23740904-24331,00.html

I think this test is rigged... It gives you an X to question 4 no matter what you pick.

Hmm... Yeah, you're right. I wonder what I was doing before then...

Oh well, My was slightly to the female side for getting the "man" question wrong. lol.

Learn to think like a woman and you understand where they're coming from :p

I think it's rigged too! I got a few wrong because I didn't read the question, and each pushed me towards female...now correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems more Male to not read directions! :lmao:

I can't vote guess I am to green lol. Well I did the test and was almost all the way to the blue side, two notches from the bottom of it. If I was to take it again I need to remember to turn off the volume, sounds like you are on a game show and the time is ticking down.

My brain is just damn sexy
hhT8D9MrZThqN1MCbcPCYDVwUE26.gif

It's rigged I tell ya... rigged I say.

Both.
And can I seriously not vote just because I'm new here? lol :p

Both.
And can I seriously not vote just because I'm new here? lol :p

Yeah, cause I know if I was wanting to cause trouble, I'd go to a forum with almost no polls, and mess up the tally by taking my one vote and throwing off the results...

Seriously, though I'm sure its that way for a reason. You're not missing out on anything with posting the poll (the thrill is minimal... :) )

Yeah, cause I know if I was wanting to cause trouble, I'd go to a forum with almost no polls, and mess up the tally by taking my one vote and throwing off the results...

Seriously, though I'm sure its that way for a reason. You're not missing out on anything with posting the poll (the thrill is minimal... :) )

The reason is the monthly photo contest. We had a problem a while back with someone signing up dozens of times to vote for himself, then trolling the thread...

Most reactions

Back