What Should I Do?

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elvir.bravehost.com
Hello,
Please look at this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7573716426&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Now, I paid for it on Saturday, December 17. It says shipping is 1 to 6 business days. I think that I am correct in saying that today is the sixth business day. *But it also says "Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods" and I guess that means Christmas.*

I havn't reieved it yet, so, what should I do? Wait another day or report to eBay?

Thanks for you advice.:thumbup:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
He looks like an ok seller, judging by his feedback percentage. If you're worried fire off a friendly e-mail. They won't bite your head off or anything, just let you know how things are going. Most eBay seelers especially the ones who sell a lot, are friendly. :)

Peanuts said:
Give an extra day I say.

Agreed. Christmas is a really tight time for shipping... my mom owns an online business selling cookie jars, so we run into this every year. Give it at least one more day, maybe two or three.

yeah.. w8 a day... he might have gone away for Christmas....

I finally got an e-mail from the guy. He gave me the UPS tracking number.
Here's what I saw:

ups2tk.png

This is horrible service. It seems the seller somehow misprinted my address or something. The thing I don't understand is why it ever went to Lexington after arriving in Louisville where I live.

Such a disappointment. Oh well, it says I should get it tomorrow... but I somehow doubt it.

andreag5 said:
Well, at least everything is back on track and you're likely to get it soon, stay patient. :D
What she said. It isn't as if you are starting classes as of right now (presumably) and what will an extra couple of days do. :)

Alright. It says it should come today.

But, who should I blame? The seller or UPS? I mean, I'm not going to give the seller positive feedback, maybe a neutral or a negative. Isn't his fault that it took this long. Since it says the UPS couldn't read the address.

Depends on if it's the reader or the writer that messed up the address. You'll know more when you get the package. I wouldn't give someone negative feedback over poor pensmanship though. I'd base feedback on the quality of the product since the item is still basically on time

As long as you get the item and it's in the condition as promised I would still leave positive feedback. It was shipped on the 19th and the seller could have easily been out of town over the holidays and unable to correct the misunderstanding.

It seems UPS just left it at the wrong address. WHEN I WENT OVER TO THE ADDRESS, THE ****ING PACKAGE WASN'T THERE!!!!!! OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!!:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

I am SO ****ing ****ed of now. I just sent him an e-mail saying that he shipped to the wrong address and that it seems someone just took it after UPS left it there.
angry-smiley-005.gif
angry-smiley-005.gif

I hate UPS's policies too. WHY the **** do you just leave a box at a doorstep, ring the bell, and drive away. Why don't you wait that 10 seconds it would take to make sure the homeowner is in fact home. ****ing retards. Both of them.

I'm going to fu***** sue both their a$$es!
angry-smiley-055.gif
angry-smiley-055.gif
angry-smiley-055.gif

Calm down. I couldn't read it all because the bold, capitalized and excess use of *, along with the dancing red guys were blurring my vision.
Have you talked to UPS?

Most reactions

Back