What should I sell my D7000 and Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 GSM for?

cannpope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am wanting to sell my D7000 and Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 to put towards a used D700. What would be a fair asking price? The camera has a shutter count around 4,000 and is in very good condition. A few light marks on bottom from tripod mount.

$1000 for the body. $850 for the lens.

Ill take the body off your hands free of charge! :)

haha but really, I just bought a refurbished d7000 for $999 so the previous post seems fair

FYI, you can buy a new D7000 body for $1,000.

Amazon has the body for 1079 and the lens for like 650. That is manuf warranty and all. I'd say 1200 for the pr. is what I would ask.

Yeah, my secret is the internet. :lol:

Amazon has the body USED for from as low as $1079....

New is $1399.99 Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)

OP be sure and check the actual shutter actuation count. People often estimate the count quite low.

Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD Large Aperture Standard Zoom Lens for Canon Digital DSLR Camera

Assuming you have the original boxes, manuals, cables, and other items that are were included new in-the-box, I would be asking $1600 and including shipping.

Asking price and Selling price are not often the same for items costing hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sell them separately, in ebay auctions. If u include greatphotos and a return policy youll get top $$.

If u bundle them together the buyer will expect a bundle-discount and u wont get as much.

Whever said $850 for the lens must be high.

eBay gets a big cut for selling higher priced goods, in addition to the listing fee(s), and they double dip because they also own Paypal and get the 3.4% Paypal fees too.

Most reactions

Back