What Site Do You Use to Host Your Photos

canonrebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

What are some photo hosting sites that can be use to attach photos to these posts?

I'm already using WEBSHOTS and SNAPFISH, but they don't allow me to link to a photo only. Their links displays the entire web page.

ThanX for your help,

MNJ

hi rebel,

please read the two announcements at the top of the page of threads....that should help...

md

canonrebel said:
Hello,

What are some photo hosting sites that can be use to attach photos to these posts?

I'm already using WEBSHOTS and SNAPFISH, but they don't allow me to link to a photo only. Their links displays the entire web page.

ThanX for your help,

MNJ

www.fotki.com would be an ideal recommendation.

Picture posting up to 10B is free. If you want to go above that, there is a flat fee of only US$30 per year for UNLIMITED pictures.

WHEW! I've finally found a host site that allows me to link to my photos. :D The site is VILLAGE PHOTOS.

I'm really excited about finding this forum. It's gonna be a new past time.

senturians.jpg

Picture is not showing and URL doesn't work for me. I've found that most places only offer free to get started and then it becomes to expensive for them and they disallow linking. So, if you want free hosting you have to keep searching and switching to new sites.

I bought some inexpensive websites which I use for various purposes including picture hosting. You do need a domain name(s) and FTP software though to go that route.

If you just want hassle free hosting www.imageevent.com has one of the cheaper ones out there. 24.95/year for 1500 pics. They have their own uploading software too so you don't need to acquire or learn FTP protocols. My websites cost me slightly more than that but the freedom and flexilbility is well worth the $35/ year each of my websites cost me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back