Votes: 2 3.1%
  • EasyHDR Pro

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Essential HDR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please post what it is)

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
To bad your poll doesn't allow multiple choices, because I use more than just one on your list.

I started with photomatix and lately have been blending everything manually in CS5. I process the 2-3 shots I need in lightroom then drop then in on different layers and blend as needed.

Photomatix seems to be the most popular by far :)

I use Photoengine by Oloneo. When this thread was started, OPE was only in beta but the product was released in June. Its tone mapper beats the sox off any product out there. However it is still working on fixing weakness with ghost removal and alignment.
Regards, Murray

I use Photomatix Pro as well. Well worth the money and the speed and quality is second to none. Its super easy to use and has worked very well for me.

I use Photomatix Pro as well. Well worth the money and the speed and quality is second to none. Its super easy to use and has worked very well for me.
PBSNature, you clearly have not tried Photoengine by Oloneo. It is several times faster than Photomatix and its processing is real time.
Regards, Murray

I use photomatix pro. I tried NIK HDR PRO but it seems like it did not work as well. most photos looked to cartoony. Maybe it was just me not really knowing the software.

I'm currently using Photomatix Essentials 3. Easy to use for a beginner at HDR, and yields great results.

I did not see this software on the list. Others from another forum have been saying they prefer it over photomatrix.

Here is a thread about it:
News: SNS-HDR v1.3.8 - Open Photography Forums

Here is a link to the project page:
SNS-HDR

I was wondering if anyone here has experience with or uses this software?

Bump! Anyone use the SNS-HDR program?

I glanced at it, but haven't gone back to take a more serious look, but i have thought I might.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back